Quintessence Larp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quintessence Larp

This is the Forum for the quintessence live action role playing game held in Louisiana.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Racial Advantages vs SP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny

Kenny

Racial Advantages vs SP Empty
PostSubject: Racial Advantages vs SP   Racial Advantages vs SP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:39 am

Ok So i know you get your pre racial advantages and 1 racial advantage at level 1 and another at level 2 and then 1 every even level.

So by showing up to the events and surviving the event i get 20sp to spend on character skill development. What if instead of leveling my skills i wanted to invest in my Racial Advantages? SO after the event instead of being awarded 20sp, I would be allowed to pick 1 Racial Advantage instead. I would say that any of the listed racial Advantages with all of their ranks would be equal to any skills you could buy with 20sp.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
PlotChris

PlotChris

Nick : Extra Undead Activity

Racial Advantages vs SP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racial Advantages vs SP   Racial Advantages vs SP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:26 pm

I am not opposed to the idea on principle. However, not all racial advantages would be worth 20sp. Some would be less. Some could arguably be more.

A few thoughts on this...

Currently, each race has 10 advantages. That is, however, a severely incomplete list. Every race has dozens more advantages that will become available to them. Furthermore, we are trying to work on Skill Advantages (also known as Secret and/or Hidden SKills).

Due to the fluidity of this aspect...there is no concrete solution that we can come up with at this specific juncture. Although I am open to any ideas and suggestions.
Back to top Go down

Racial Advantages vs SP
Page 1 of 1