Quintessence Larp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quintessence Larp

This is the Forum for the quintessence live action role playing game held in Louisiana.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test/events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkerGrey

Test/events Empty
PostSubject: Test/events   Test/events Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:09 am

Just wondering if you guys actually started testing the game or no? And if not, when do you think you will start? I'd like to go, and add my two cents. But if the testing has already been taken care of, any idea when you will be starting events?
Back to top Go down
PlotChris

PlotChris

Nick : Extra Undead Activity

Test/events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test/events   Test/events Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Welcome to the forums. If you wouldn't mind, please put your real name in your signature for everyone.

To answer your question:

We have not started playtesting but should by the end of this month. I got really sick over the weekend and that has messed up a few things with my National Guard responsibilities that need to be rescheduled. I can't say exactly when that will be yet. I have to work out my schedule with them in the morning.
Back to top Go down
PlotChris

PlotChris

Nick : Extra Undead Activity

Test/events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test/events   Test/events Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:50 pm

First off, lemme say welcome to the game website Glen. Ryan and I are glad that you are interested.

I need to get a few people to check their schedules and we need to pick a place but I intend to run a playtest event this coming weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test/events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test/events   Test/events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test/events
Page 1 of 1