Quintessence Larp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quintessence Larp

This is the Forum for the quintessence live action role playing game held in Louisiana.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTN CITIZENS: From the desk of Captain Algarad Bantin IV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PlotChris

PlotChris

Nick : Extra Undead Activity

ATTN CITIZENS:  From the desk of Captain Algarad Bantin IV Empty
PostSubject: ATTN CITIZENS: From the desk of Captain Algarad Bantin IV   ATTN CITIZENS:  From the desk of Captain Algarad Bantin IV Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:47 pm

"All citizens and visitors to the ancient fortress city of Sargon, capitol city of the Duchy of Valicta, home of Grand Duke Lasider Kel,

All citizens are to be respectful and law abiding at all times. Disorderly conduct can and will be met with appropriate punishment of time in the stockades or dungeons as needed for each violation.

Murder, theft, rape, property destruction, and other such acts of villainous intent are not tolerated within my walls and will be met with a righteous wrath unlike that which has ever been seen before.

Also, any Gypsies found within the city are to be killed on the spot, no questions asked. If you are not capable of putting down those beasts on your own, immediately report their presence and whereabouts to the nearest local authorities. Failure to do so will be considered aiding known criminal elements of the most vile kind and dealt with as such.

I am confident that all of my citizens will behave the way that are supposed to and that these issues will not arise. But in the unfortunate event that someone is stupid enough to defy me...you have been warned.

Captain Algarad Bantin IV
Commander of the Army of Sargon
Lord Captain of Sargon Guard Forces
Back to top Go down

ATTN CITIZENS: From the desk of Captain Algarad Bantin IV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quintessence Larp :: IN PLAY :: Sargon City Crier-
Jump to: